Farmville Regional Airport
The Town of Farmville, on behalf of the Farmville Regional Airport, has established a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) program in accordance with regulations of the U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT) 49 CFR Part 26. The Town has received Federal assistance from USDOT, and as a condition of receiving this assistance the Town has signed an assurance that will comply with 49 CFR Part 26. Read the complete DBE Policy Statement (PDF).
The Farmville Regional Airport (FVX) is located in central Virginia just 5 miles northwest of the town. The airport contributes quality-of-life benefits to the community through support of public events, emergency medical operations, law enforcement, agricultural spraying and search and rescue activities.
The airport has a runway length of 4,400 feet.
Services offered at the airport include:
- Aviation fuel (100LL Avgas and Jet A)
- Aviation fuel is available 7 days a weeks, 24 hours a day with a "pay at the pump" option
- Aircraft parking
- Flight instruction
- Courtesy transportation
- Pilots lounge
- Public telephone
- Computerized weather
- Internet access
- Conference room
- Medical flight exams are offered on-site at the airport
The town has been successful in obtaining and continues to obtain funds from the federal and state aviation administrations for upgrades to the airport's facilities.
For More Information
- For more information about the Farmville Regional Airport, please contact:
The Airport Manager, Theresa Wood, at 434-391-6111
- The Fixed Base Operator (FBO), C. Scott Davis, LP.D., at 434-392-5686