News

Online Payments
Parks and Recreation Farmville Golf Course Farmville Chamber of Commerce Virginia Tourism

Budget

The 2014-2015 operating budget for the Town of Farmville is $16,775,193.51.

This budget accounts for all the services the Town provides to its citizens and includes the General Fund, Water and Sewer Fund, Transportation Fund, Golf Course Fund, Street Maintenance Fund and Airport.

The General Fund pays for all the Town services except those provided by the Water & Sewer System,the Recreation and  Golf Course Funds.

This budget is based upon the property tax of $.12 per $100 of assessed valuation and a business personal property tax of $1.50 per $100 of assessed valuation. These general property taxes represent approximately 4.86% of all revenue received.  The remaining 95.14% are comprised of a mixture of state-shared revenues, street maintenance, water & sewer system, transportation fund, airport fund, cigarette tax and golf.




Code Red

Links

mobile spy como funciona here best hidden spy apps for android android spy apps review mobile phone spying software spy cell phone recording site mobile phone tracker software mobile phone tracking gps download cell phone tracking online press how to track where a cell phone is how to spy dialer cell search cell phone spy program can u track a cell phone cheating spouse cell spy tracking a cell phone app mobile phone iphone schutz vor spyware cell android spy apps ups process request web tracking cell phone cell phone tracker xanga mobile phone sms spy gps tracker cell phone listening software xperia camera spy iphone 4 app press is cell phone monitoring real spy mobile android spy zone exchange link best spy cheating here site how win spy software 8 8 cheating spouse now what cell phone monitoring software gratis Блог о препарате Камагра sitemap