Online Payments
Parks and Recreation Farmville Golf Course Farmville Chamber of Commerce Virginia Tourism


Operation of the Town water plant, waster water plant, installation, maintenance and service to the water distribution lines and sewer collection lines are handled by the Town of Farmville Public Works Department.

If you have a problem with either water or sewer service (not billing), contact the Public Works Department.  When there is occasions for interruption or low pressure in the water system, the residents of areas affected will be notified by phone, the local radio stations, or a notice in the local newspaper. The same will apply to sewer service.

For questions about a water/sewer bill, please contact the Town Treasurer Office by clicking This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it or calling 434-392-3333.  Please refer to the Town Treasurer's web page for rates and payment due dates of water and sewer bills.

The Town of Farmville Department of Public Works is located at 814 Longwood Avenue. Office hours are Monday thru Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. You can reach the Department of Public Works by calling 434-392-3331.

Water Quality Report

2011 Water Quality Report

Code Red